Monday, February 18, 2008

Cotto : February 17, 2008 (3:00am-6:00am / KCRW)

Let's Take a Trip Together - Morphine
Victims - Shocking Pinks
I'm a Victim of this Song (Wicked Game) - Pipilotti Rist
Wake Up Alone - Amy Winehouse
Shirin - Jens Lekman
55566688833 - James Figurine
We're Looking For A Lot of Love - Hot Chip
Kids - MGMT
River Card - Atlas Sound
Don't You Evah (Diplo Remix) - Spoon
It Fit When I Was A Kid (Crystal Castles Remix) - Liars
Athene - Hercules & Love Affair
I Feel Love - Donna Summer
The Brain of Oskar Panizza (Pilooski Edit) - Michael Bundt
A & E (Hercules & Love Affair Remix) - Goldfrapp
Diamonds Dub - Todd Terje
The More I Get The More I Want - Teddy Pendergrass
Dat Girl Right There - Usher
I Saw the Light - Todd Rundgren
Where's Jasons K? - Syclops
Couleurs - M83
Un Beso Y Una Flor - Nino Bravo
.000.000 - Beck
It's the Music - Meat Beat Manifesto
Now Now - St. Vincent
Nothing But Green Lights - Tom Vek
Pink Triangle - Weezer
Free - Cat Power
I Do What I Want When I Want - Xiu Xiu
Low C - Supergrass
Glosoli - Sigur Ros
Resolution - Windy & Carl
Pir - Autechre

No comments: